Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Wierd Sisters


As I entered the dark cave, I saw three women with long, flowing hair. They were beautiful, but dangerous at the same time. In front of them was a pot of boiling liquid, and slowly they started to recite a spell. I then realized what they were. Witches! I saw the magic that was going on and was blown away, but a little frightened. As they chanted, their hands were waving around and the magic became stronger. It reminded me of the step-mother in Snow White transforming herself. Suddenly their master appeared, scolding them for talking to a man named Macbeth, and moments later he showed up and Hectate, as they called her, disappeared. Macbeth demanded they tell him what was in store for him and reluctantly they did. I was amazed at the images and the power that quickly unfolded. Three prophecies were shown before him, the head of a man named Macduff, a bloody infant, and a crowned child holding a branch. They warned him of what would come if he didn’t follow these aspirations and he seemed fairly convinced. It was like out of a movie. I was scared they would see me so I got out of there as quickly as possible, but I will never forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment